How to Restore App Store Purchase
This procedure explains how to download past purchases from the App Store, or install purchased apps on several devices.
1. Identify application to download
You can access your purchase history from iTunes (Mac/Win):
Please note that LogicInMind offers two version of Slideshow Remote:
2. Log in with the same Apple ID used for the original purchase
You can log out using Settings > Store > Apple ID > Sign Out
You can log in using Settings > Store > Sign In
3. Open the App Store on your device
Tap on Purchased from the bottom navigation bar.
On iPhone or iPod touch, tap Updates from the bottom navigation bar, then tap Purchased.
4. Locate the app in your Purchased tab
5. Tap the download button
The app will begin downloading and you'll be taken back to your home screen.
- You will not be charged twice if you download the exact same application using the exact same Apple ID.
- In the case of Slideshow Remote Lite (free), you also have to restore the in-app Pro purchase. Simply log in with the same Apple ID, start Slideshow Remote and a screen will prompt you to purchase Slideshw Remote Pro. Tap the purchase button.
- For more information please read this Apple support page: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2519