Slideshow Remote turns iPhone into a unique remote control for PowerPoint
Presenters can view and change slides from the palm of their hand with this perfect tool for business meetings and professional presentations
(PRWEB) July 26, 2010 — LogicInMind releases Slideshow Remote™ 2.0 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Slideshow Remote is an easy-to-use and full-featured wireless remote control for Windows PowerPoint. This application displays slides on the mobile device and gives control of every aspects of the slide show. Slideshow Remote takes full advantage of the iPhone 4 high definition display, features an awesome iPad user interface and is one of the most advanced remote control for PowerPoint.
“Slideshow Remote is an excellent, easy-to-use application,” said Bonnie Eisenman, 148Apps reviewer. “Slideshow Remote from LogicInMind finally puts the controls in your hand, and allows you to focus on what a presentation should really be about: presenting rather than wrestling with technology”.
Slideshow Remote is designed to be intuitive and requires no network configuration.
- The "Slideshow" screen has the look and feel of a stylish media player, featuring a large preview area, next and previous arrows, a timer and a position slider. The preview area displays the current slide and reacts to gestures: tap to advance slides and swipe to return back. Simply turn the device in landscape orientation to see the current and next slide in a split view.
- The "Slides" menu is a thumbnails list useful to quick-jump to other slides during the presentation.
- The "Notes" view lets the presenter read its personal notes attached to each slide.
- The "Controls" popup gives access to advanced PowerPoint commands: previous/next slide, first/last slide, start/stop slide show, refresh screen, switch to full screen, blank the screen and reset the timer.
- The "Settings" tab enables automatic and manual connections, and offers options to customize the application. Zero network configuration is required, thanks to the Bonjour for Windows technology developed by Apple.
Slideshow Remote has more features than other products, including similar iPhone applications and traditional USB remotes. Unique features include:
- Support for the new iPhone 4 high definition display.
- Awesome iPad user interface with fine leather and realistic controls.
- View current/next slide and browse the thumbnails list.
- Notes with formatted text, hyperlinks and Unicode international characters.
- Advanced PowerPoint controls.
- Handle standard, widescreen and multiple monitors.
Without Slideshow Remote, presenters look back at the white screen and stay immobile just to change slides... Slideshow Remote allows us to move freely on stage, face the listening public, control the presentation, perform with confidence and impress the audience.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Slideshow Remote is available through the iPhone App Store for a retail price of $3.99 (US) and priced accordingly in other countries. Existing users can update freely. Slideshow Remote runs on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (all generations). It requires a personal computer running Windows (XP/Vista/7) and PowerPoint (2003/2007/2010), a Wi-Fi network (LAN/ad hoc) and our free desktop companion software, Logic Server. Mac is not supported at this time.
LogicInMind designs professional applications for mobile users, and Slideshow Remote is their flagship product. LogicInMind success is based on customer satisfaction and leadership in innovation. Visit http://www.logicinmind.com for more information.
If you would like further information, please contact us. Free evaluation licenses of Slideshow Remote are available upon request for journalists and application reviewers.
- Website: http://www.logicinmind.com/en/press/
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Voice mail: (888) 886-7280
Slideshow Remote and Logic Server are trademarks of LogicInMind.
iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, iPhone App Store and Bonjour are trademarks of Apple.
Windows and PowerPoint are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.