How to Enable Graphical User Interface (GUI) Scripting on Mac OS X
Logic Server utilizes the built-in Graphic User Interface Scripting architecture of Mac OS X. You must allow Logic Server to control your computer to enable integration with Keynote and PowerPoint. If you let GUI Scripting disabled Slideshow Remote could not display next slide preview nor thumbnails.
A) Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Open System Preferences
- Open "Security & Privacy" pane
- Open "Privacy" pane on top
- Open "Accessibility" list item on left
- Click padlock at bottom if locked and login
- Click check box "Logic Server.app"
- IMPORTANT: RESTART LOGIC SERVER
If Logic Server is not present in the list, you can drag and drop Logic Server.app from Applications folder in Finder into the list.
B) Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or previous
- Open System Préférences
- Open "Universal Access" pane
- Check option "Enable access for assistive devices"