How to Insert YouTube Videos in PowerPoint Presentations
This tutorial explains how to insert YouTube videos into your PowerPoint 2010 presentations and control it using Slideshow Remote.
Copy YouTube Embed Code
- Find your video on YouTube
- Click "Share"
- Click "Embed"
- Click "Options"
- Check "Use old embed code"
- Copy the "Object" code (not the http link)
Insert into PowerPoint
- Click "Insert" in top ribbon
- Click "Video... Video from Web Site"
- Paste "Object" code into edit box
Control with Slideshow Remote
- Start Slideshow Remote and pair with Logic Server
- Start PowerPoint in full screen mode (F5)
- In Slideshow Remote activate "Touchscreen" mode
- Tap in center of YouTube video to start playback