Logic Server™ FAQ
1.1 Error messages during setup
- Logic Server is designed to support Windows XP/Vista/7.
- The setup program must be run as Administrator.
- Once installed Logic Server must not be run as Administrator.
1.2 Logic Server for Mac
- Logic Server for Mac is now available, with a limited set of features.
1.3 Bonjour for Windows is not installed
- Install iTunes from Apple.
- Or use the manual connection mode.
1.4 Runtime Error 216
2.1 Screen capture resize
3.1 Impossible to establish the connection
3.2 Cannot open TCP Port 80
- Many programs use TCP port 80 (Skype, web erver, etc.)
- Open Logic Server and open the settings view.
- Enter a new TCP port number of your choice (try 8080).
- Hit Enter to validate the new port number.
3.3 How to configure proxy server